|Title:||Awaken the Giant Within|
The Book in Three Sentences:
- “Any time you genuinely need to roll out an improvement, the main thing you should do is to raise your standards and trust you can meet them”.
- “We must change our belief system and develop a sense of certainty that we can and will meet the new standards before we actually do”.
- “It’s not what we do every so often that shapes our lives, yet what we do reliably”.
The Five Big Ideas:
- “The three choices that control your fate are: 1. Your choices about what to concentrate on. 2. Your choices about what things intend to you. 3. Your choices about what to do to make the outcomes you want”.
- “By changing any of these five components—regardless of whether it’s a center conviction or standard, an esteem, a reference, an inquiry, or a passionate state—you can promptly deliver an amazing and quantifiable change in your life”.
- “Everything you and I do, we do either out of our need to stay away from agony or our craving to pick up delight”.
- “It’s not the occasions of our lives that shape us, yet our convictions about what those occasions mean”.
- “Focus on where you need to go, not on what you dread”.
Discovering yourself and your goals